Friday, August 21, 2009

Can anyone help me with my computer virus?

auto protect keeps coming up it has blocked backdoor.irc.bot,but it pops up every 2 seconds,and when it comes up i have to click the program im running to resume with it.can i disable notification or something?



Can anyone help me with my computer virus?virus removal



Restart your computer and log into windows in Safe Mode, press the F8 button while the computer is restarting. Then run your antivirus scan utility.



Can anyone help me with my computer virus?anti virus protection



There is a very good page that tells you all about this blocked backdoor.irc and how to remove it. Hope you get rid.
Perform a full antivirus scan and clean or quarantine what you find (its best not to delete in case the file is a system file)

No comments:

Post a Comment