Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Norton antivirus problem!i got this pre loaded onto my pc &has been workin fine till now.its ask

uninstall the norton the program %26 reinstall,all i have is my 6 back up disks ive been through them %26cant find anything to do with norton.the system is showing that the auto protect-off



wormprotection-off



e mail-off



system scan -not compleat



virus definitions-error



renewal date-error



please help



Norton antivirus problem!i got this pre loaded onto my pc %26has been workin fine till now.its asking me to?antivirus scan



had same problem, ended up buying a new version of same security,found it worked. hope this helps



Norton antivirus problem!i got this pre loaded onto my pc %26has been workin fine till now.its asking me to?computer security



try to upgrade thru net or your subscription may have expired renew it thru net.
Malware or invaders are produced every day, so I suppose that



Norton are wanting you to download a new version with these



new bugs included to further protect your computer.
Change it as soon as possible...I had the same on my computer. It's very intrusive, slow and a right pain in the a***. If you go into remove and add programmes and take it out...it also comes under Symnatec. Get McAfee or download a freebee like bitdefender 8 or AVG (30 day trial normally) until you are covered. I'd never use Norton again as long as I live. Also if you go to the start menu and type in Norton or Symnatec and delete all files to do with either....download bit defender. If you can back up your system with system restore and create a restore point then if it takes anything useful with it you can always back track. Good luck x Spybot will deal with adware x
try to reinstall it or upgrade it.
try running the updates manualy. this should fix it after you update it.
Since it is messing up anyway. I would un-install it and get something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment