Sunday, August 23, 2009

My desktop doesnt have a toolbar/icons?

my desktop does not work period i have no toolbar, no desktop icons and i cant right click on the desktop. the only way i can open programs is by using ctrl+alt+delete



i think the problem is i downloaded a skin and uninstalled it a day ago and forgot to change the skin back to normal by right clicking and changing back the theme on the desktop



if this isnt the problem can someone help i have also had a virsu for the past week and i think its from ultimate cleaner 2007 or something similar to the name of that that has destoyed my norton antivirus 2005 i get messages saying i need to uninstall/reinstall it and crap like that and it turned off my auto protect and i cant use the scan any help for that also



My desktop doesnt have a toolbar/icons?internet



try restore to an earlier date...

No comments:

Post a Comment