Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I keep getting this pop-up message which slows down my machine. I am prompted to restart my machine.

The popup says "Auto protect has blocked W32.Rontokbro@mm as a security risk. Your computer is secure". How do I stop this?



I keep getting this pop-up message which slows down my machine. I am prompted to restart my machine.?auto protect



You've got spyware.



I keep getting this pop-up message which slows down my machine. I am prompted to restart my machine.?downloads



RUN ANTI VIRUS OR BLOCK POP UP IF U R USING GOOGLE TOOLBAR U GET THE OPTION
W32.Rontokbro@mm is a mass-mailing worm that causes system instability.



Try a free online scan:



http://www.bitdefender.com/scan8/ie.html



Take it your using Norton - Auto protect is part of Norton.
Try New GarbageClean antispyware from http://www.SecureMyWindows.com



It is web based and doesn't require installation and it is completely free.
"Auto Protect" is itself a virus planted by a trojan.



It disguises itself as a virus protection program.



The purpose is to trick you into paying money to have other viruses such as W32.Rontokbro@mm removed when they really do not exist on your drive.



Do a search online. There are methods to remove Auto Protect from your computer. Other people have had it.

No comments:

Post a Comment