Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Email send out by itself?

I am using SYMANTEC.Have a lot of Symantec email scanning popping up my screen and Symantec email proxy with all kinds of error message popping out too. Auto protect detect TROJAN but full scan detected nothing.Please advice as all of these message popping up drives me crazy. Administrator cannot fix and say my computer have to be formatted. I have download AVG,AOL antivirus but all were fail because of admin restriction.Please advice how to fix these problems as there are administrator restriction.



Email send out by itself?ariel



I sounds more like ad ware to me. Try this one and see if it helps. It is free and it works for me.( I kept getting popups from symantec also and don't anymore)



Ad-Aware SE Personal



http://www.download.com/3405-8022-515354...



Email send out by itself?computers



Two thing come to mind:



1. Your Symantec/Norton program has been hijacked somehow.



2. You haven't a paid subscription with Symantec/Norton for regular security updates.



If the first has happened, your administrator is correct! If the second is happening, pay your subscription, get your security system updated and have it clean the bugs from your system.
is your virus scan up to date? if not - open it up and you should see something like - update virus scan now -



once you get it updated try scanning your computer again



good luck
Try running trendmicro online virus scan:



http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment