Friday, August 21, 2009

Norton Popup VERY Annoying!?

I use Norton and it keeps giving me a pop saying Auto-Protect has Blocked Downloader as a Security Risk Your Computer is now safe. I tried a system restore but it says that it cant restore. This is very annoying as I am trying to play football manager and this message appears every 60 seconds and brings me out of the game. I know that some of Symantecs options need to be ticked and some unticked in MSConfig but does anyone know which ones or another way round it.



Norton Popup VERY Annoying!?viruses



Leave Norton and get AVG 7.5 Its great and its free. I had Norton and changed and have had NO trouble at all for the past year or so.



Norton Popup VERY Annoying!?antispam



Very annoying indeed, it gets on my nerves. I don't know what to do with it , i keep closing when it pop up.
Norton is a hog on comp. and also annoying i,m trying http://www.kaspersky.com/virusscanner...... this moment for free 30 day trial has been awsome ..have used many free avg...avast..etc....but reading reviews on kaspersky i see why the reviews are so very positive ....i have also installed kaspersky INTERNET security .as a 30 day trail also i think one of the best security out there ...when trial is over i will buy ..note: not cheap but for protection ...cant cheap out....
That popup is protecting your butt from malware installation. But since you keep getting it I'd bet 100 bucks you already have some malware. It sounds like its in that football game.

No comments:

Post a Comment