Friday, August 21, 2009

Symantec anitvirus has detected the trojanhorse ljJyAsSm.dll but it says it cant clean the file what

Scan type: Auto-Protect Scan



Event: Threat Found!



Threat: Trojan Horse



File: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ljJyAsSm.dll



Location: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32



Computer: MYCOMPUTER



User: SYSTEM



Action taken: Clean failed : Quarantine failed : Access denied



Date found: Sunday, May 04, 2008 5:20:47 AM



Symantec anitvirus has detected the trojanhorse ljJyAsSm.dll but it says it cant clean the file what can i do?adware



Do you have Norton AntiVirus? If you do, then do the following: I have just gotten rid of mine.



Open up Norton AntiVirus.



Click on 'Schedule A Scan'



Schedule one for now, or for later (depending on how long you have) You will need one of these 3 times a week for about 1 1/2 weeks for it to remove it.



I did this, and it got rid of it. It goes in stages, so just be patient.



Use your computer/laptop minimum times only so it can't affect it too much.



DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING THAT COMES UP OR THAT PEOPLE SUGGEST ON HERE!



Hope I helped =]



Let me know if it goes away =]



Symantec anitvirus has detected the trojanhorse ljJyAsSm.dll but it says it cant clean the file what can i do?antivirus scan



This is what I did. It took a long time, but it worked. I typed the virus name into google and followed the links until I found the istructions to remove it. Bingo it was removed. BUT but but but. There's always a But isn't there. A local computer repairman later told me it would have been much easier and quicker if I did a simple system restore. Type System restore into Google and follow the instructions.
lol, the biggest virus on your machine never got detected. Norton itself...

No comments:

Post a Comment