Sunday, August 23, 2009

My yahoo mail beta...?

i have yahoo mail beta 4 my homepage. so its shows my mail,messenger,etc. but when i click on my mail. it starts to load and just takes for ever. then it dosnt even load. then my norten anti virus go's off saying "w32 feeds detected by auto protect then, detection of w32.feeds".and then it just continues saying this. does any body know what this means? and how i can get back to cheking my mail. i dont know if this will halp much but i have 2006 windows xp home edition. computer brand is HP. e-mail me if you are confused by what i wrote.



My yahoo mail beta...?nortin



I just posted the same question! So it's not just you and it's not just me, which is both a relief and annoying. This might work for you: I can get into my mail by going to the old version. If you click on that "trouble logging in?" icon, it should give you some options, I think the second from the bottom is "log in using old version" or some such phrasing. That works, but if you log out and then go back, you'll have to go through the same process again, because it will try to log you back into the Beta version. Hopefully they'll fix whatever the problem is soon, because I like the Beta!



My yahoo mail beta...?pc security

No comments:

Post a Comment