Friday, August 21, 2009

Im having a problem changing my regional setting so my keyboard works properly?

when i change it from english (united states) 2 english (united kingdom) it interferes with my norton security auto protect...help i need my keys back 2 normal...!!!



Im having a problem changing my regional setting so my keyboard works properly?virus protection software



Disable norton temporarily (and make sure you are not connected to the Internet), change the settings and enable norton again.



Im having a problem changing my regional setting so my keyboard works properly?adware



Hi if you go into control panel,click date time etc and check which set up you want (at the bottom of page) then the computer can change to your set up,i would run a update on norton after change,you may need to go into firewall and turn off the auto protect option,to change option,resetting when you have made change ( i had some problems like that and norton helped me correct them,as a added check i would disconnect from internet when doing this) hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment