Sunday, August 23, 2009

Unable to install Internet explorer?

I installed at%26t dsl . the next morning I found Internet explorer gone, and my norton auto protect had an error and all the icons on my desktop changed. Ran spyware and virus programs and found nothing. But can't install internet explorer, comes up with a troubleshooting instruction. I followed all of them referring to the registry and still nothing..Any help for me? thanks in advance



Unable to install Internet explorer?norton 2008



It had nothing to do with your dsl connection. Try Start - All Programs - Accessories - System Tools - System Restore. Restore your computer to an earlier time before it messed up. It should start working again.



Unable to install Internet explorer?pop up blocker



use firefox - it's free, and moreover, it's the best ever

No comments:

Post a Comment