Friday, August 21, 2009

Norton help???

i have norton 2005 when i go to the main console evrey thing seems to be alright auto protect, e-mail scanning, full system scan. e.g but theres a message witch says: renewal date 06/01/2007 does that means my norton will be deleten on that date or what?



Norton help???norton



The purchase of Norton Internet Security/Anti virus includes 12 months registration to free updates from the Norton website. If you choose not to renew your registration for a further 12 months, the program will remain unchanged but your access to free updates will cease on the renewal date.



Norton help???spyware remover



update your norton anti-virus
It means that when june 2007 comes along you wont be able to download updates
I had Norton when I first got My pc, and I got 2 worms.



I have AVG...don't know about norton 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment