Sunday, August 23, 2009

I need HELP!! This is getting annoying now!!?

I have Norton internet secruity 2007 and this problem as been goin on for quite a while, auto protect is turned off and i turn it on but it doesnt do anything. it doesnt accept the changes i made. and now everytime i log on to internet explorer it freezes. and now not even live update is working is get this message saying that it couldnt download some files. and i click for technical assistance but the link takes me too internet explorer which freezes up. and sadly norton doesn't really work on my current default internet which is CS, compuserve. any advice. oh and i cant uninstall and reinstall again cuz i dont have the cd. please? any help?



I need HELP!! This is getting annoying now!!?nortan



I would easily blame Norton, but chances are Norton can't run properly due to some other corrupting application. Norton should also work with just about any internet service provider, as long as you meet their minimum requirements.



I need HELP!! This is getting annoying now!!?noton



I've had problems with Norton before...so nice after you pay a hundred dollars!



I suggest you just join AOL and download their security package for free. it's Mcafee....I've used it to secure all my computers for the past 5 years and had absolutely zero probelms with it. Seriously...I'd never go back to Norton. Remember...it's FREE!
I recommend just uninstalling Norton and everything that has to do with it. Me being a computer technician has found that Norton is nothing but problems, and a major problem with Norton is it hogs up the system and makes your PC very much slower. Norton is a virus in its self, get rid of it. I have updated and programed many computers that were running Norton, and the user was very happy with their computers performance after taking Norton off. Go download AVG Anti Virus, this is a FREE anti virus with no subscription periods and is ranked one of the best.
You can uninstall it. Go to Control Panel and then Add/Remove programs. My suggestion is not to reinstall it. Norton doesn't work very good at all. I've seen problem after problem with it with no solution but to use something different. AVG is free. One problem with Norton when you uninstall it-it may not uninstall completely. Run a program that will remove it. Search Google for Norton Removal program. Download it and run it. It will rmove Norton. Then intall the AVG. Get rid of Norton and you'll probably get rid of your problems.
Hi there, seems this problem is annoying you alot and i can understand your level of frustration when you run out of options to do... but here is what i suggest to you and i'm sure it will solve your problem. just make sure you follow the steps 1 by 1 :).

No comments:

Post a Comment