Sunday, August 23, 2009

Symantec keeps popping up telling me that it has blocked a recent attack on my computer, how do I st

It also says, "Auto-protect has blocked Adware.Webbuy as a security risk. Your computer is safe.



Symantec keeps popping up telling me that it has blocked a recent attack on my computer, how do I stop it?free spyware remobal



Well it's doing it's job. What Symantec product is this? What year is it? i.e. norton internet security 2007.



If you go into the options there will be some place you can turn off alerts (can't help more than that without knowing which program it is).



Symantec keeps popping up telling me that it has blocked a recent attack on my computer, how do I stop it?kawasaki



just, stop the warnings.
Nope... this is coming from the outside (Internet) and there's nothing you can do about that but protect your self which you already are...



What I did was disable the popup message in option...but that's with Kaspersky Anti-Hacker...and not Systmantec...You'll have to look for that setting yourself.
I have the same problem I geuss it won,t stop

No comments:

Post a Comment