Sunday, August 23, 2009

Using more than 1 antivirus?

Alright, I have a fairly decent computer. I have two antiviruses running. Is it okay for both of them to be running with their Auto-Protect running? I mean, I don't mind if the computer is going slower, but is there any other side effects I should know of?



And, what do you recemmend I should put on my computer? Can I have more than one firewall. Please answer all of the questions. Thank you.



Using more than 1 antivirus?norton 360



Running two antivirus programs at once is never recommended. Often, it causes conflicts between the two of them, and it can lead to system instability. There is absolutely no point to having two antivirus programs, anyway. Just run the better of the two of them.



Running two firewalls is even more pointless and can cause even more conflicts. Again, just run one that you feel comfortable with and let it do its thing.



Using more than 1 antivirus?photoshop



Yes you can, but it is not a good idea, look at the sheer ram being used by each program, also firewalls running in tandem confuse your computer, and can render one another moot.



You can run ONE Anti hack utility, one Antiviral utility, and one Antispy utility at a time.



You can run Free scans at any others you like, any time you like, but beware of downloads and piggybacked software.
two anti virus i that would make your pc slow...

No comments:

Post a Comment