Friday, August 21, 2009

My Symantec Antivirus dosen't work (it's always disabled)?

I got an original copy from my office as per office policy and using it on my desktop since I do some work from home too. But my Symantec Antivirus (Version: 10.0.2.2000) is always disabled even clicking on the system tray icon and pushing 'Enable Auto-protect' dosen't help. It quickly swithes back to the disabled mode. Please help.



Since I already have updated it through live update, I would loose it all if I uninstall and reinstall it again. There was a Google updater installing Norton earlier which I removed, is there a connection since both r from the same company??



Please help urgently! Thanks!



My Symantec Antivirus dosen't work (it's always disabled)?



There was a day when Norton was good and worked. Those days seem to be behind. Have you considered a free alternative? Right now I am using Avast on one computer and AVI Personal on the other. Both are excellent , free, and work.



Both are available at www.cnet.com



My Symantec Antivirus dosen't work (it's always disabled)?antivirus downloads



i would reinstall it.some thing simular happened to me and the only way to fix it was to re install. a bit of a pain but i would rather have it up and runnig then not.

No comments:

Post a Comment