Sunday, August 23, 2009

Should I switch from Norton???

I have Norton Anit-Virus 2006. It has been working fine.



I am going to reinstall my windows. So everything will be deleted.



I still have months left with Norton. With my new windows should I install Avast (free edition) with Zone alarm(firewall) or install Norton again???



Whats your opinion??



Norton is ok but two things 1%26gt; it takes a lot of your memory... 2%26gt; i had problem with truning the Auto-Protect on..



Should I switch from Norton???download



Try Avast



Should I switch from Norton???hijackthis



You can install Karpersky or NOD32 which are much better, i think it is even cheaper than Norton.. Avast is the best out there for free though
your choice



free programs on link below

No comments:

Post a Comment