Sunday, August 23, 2009

How can I fix this Norton Anti-Virus problem?

I got my new laptop that came with the Norton 360 trial, I believe. One day I turned on my computer and it wouldn't turn on. I tried again a little later and it did turn on, but the Anti-Virus portion of Norton doesn't work, along with my Auto-Protect feature of my internet browser. Now Internet Explorer keeps having to close due to problems and I don't know what's wrong. Someone please help!



How can I fix this Norton Anti-Virus problem?computer protection



Uinstall norton. Use NOD32 or avast antivirus. Also, if I were you, I would prefer firefox to IE6 or 7.



How can I fix this Norton Anti-Virus problem?free antivirus download



shut it down, and if it doesnt help, then its not norton. also update your computer.



new computers are not perfect at first, you have to make it perfect
Your trial may be over. If not i would just reinstall the trial or buy it so you can get tech support from norton!

No comments:

Post a Comment