Friday, August 21, 2009

Norton Popup.?

I use Norton and it was running fine until this morning when I disabled all services in MSConfig. Now it keeps giving me a pop saying Auto-Protect has Blocked Downloader as a Security Risk Your Computer is now safe. I tried a system restore but it says that it cant restore. This is very annoying as I am trying to play football manager and this message appears every 60 seconds and brings me out of the game. I know that some of Symantecs options need to be ticked and some unticked in MSConfig but does anyone know which ones or another way round it.



Norton Popup.?stinger



norton is annoying like tht...uninstall it and get macafee



its soo much easier and simpler



now help me!



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...

No comments:

Post a Comment