Friday, August 21, 2009

I need help with closing Norton antivirus 2007 so that I can uninstall norton antivirus 2007...?

Please i just got Norton antivirus 2008 but now I want to uninstall Norton antivirus 2007 but in order to do that I have to close out of all norton applications but I dont know how so if you can help me please reply to this....Also I already tried to right click on the norton applications on me start tab but all it said was open norton protection, chande notifcation options and show norton status in system tray and the other tab when i right click on it says open norton antivirus, view recent history, disable auto protect and norton antivirus options...... please help as soon as possiable.......



I need help with closing Norton antivirus 2007 so that I can uninstall norton antivirus 2007...?windows



go to start, run, put msconfig, go to start up tab, and disable norton, and also go to services and disable norton is there is any service, or you can go to the task manager and procesess, and then look for norton i think the name is Symantec ir something



I need help with closing Norton antivirus 2007 so that I can uninstall norton antivirus 2007...?antivirus download



you need to download a special "uninstaller" from nortons home page! goto their website and look at the help section
Use the Norton Anti virus removal tool



here is the link



http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/tsg...

No comments:

Post a Comment