Friday, August 21, 2009

Problem on my computer please help!?

When i download limewire accelerator on limewire basic and install it into my computer my norton antivirus auto protect will never stop notify me! for a virus that atack my computer but ive already removed the install program on my computer! how do i fix this problem?help me this is the details of a virus that atack on my computer



risk name:



HTTP LOP toolbar activity



risk level:



high



Attacking computer:



YOUR-4105E587B6 (24.125.54230, 2661)



Destination Address:



ads.dns-look up.com(64.34.228.126, 80)



Traffic description:



TCP, 2661



help me please?



Problem on my computer please help!?suzuki



I have the exact same problem I downloaded the limewire accelerator too and now Im bombarded with the message from norton anti vrus. It seems to me the way I read it that my computer is trying to access something but the anti virus wont let it because its a bad thing. I tried all the suggestions already made, the winsos wont work for me I cant seem to download it.



The only thing I havemanaged to do is to have norton stop notifying me and let it keep bloking, but it not a perfect solution. I even tried changing my IP address and system restore but that hasnt worked either.



I think I may just reload windows tomorrow to see if that fixes it



Problem on my computer please help!?virus

No comments:

Post a Comment