Friday, August 21, 2009

Nortons Anti Virus...Help!!!?

Can anyone help me with this..I have Noton's it's up to date and all but when I run a full system scan it runs fine...but I notice when it's finished it still says the last time I ran a scan was 12/27/05, even thou I have scanned it since that date...why is this? Everything else looks fine, my auto protect, email scanning, virus definitions and automatic live update is all current and on.



Nortons Anti Virus...Help!!!?agv



Have you tried Restarting your comptuer, if it still continues,if you have the CD reinstall it. (Uninstall it first!!)



To Uninstall:



start%26gt;control pannel%26gt;add/remove programs%26gt; Uninstall it in list.



Nortons Anti Virus...Help!!!?antivirus software



I had the same problem some time ago and it simply went away. Probably like the last person suggested (Reboot). However is it possable that the scan never actually completed, does it just fizzel out.

No comments:

Post a Comment