Sunday, August 23, 2009

Why Am I The Only One With A Broken Action Bar And Errors?

As of last evening I am noticing "Error on Page" (lower left-hand corner of my screen - caution sign with exclamation point) at every page I go to within Yahoo Answers. The only errors I have found are two... On the action bar I cannot add or delete questions from my watch list. When I put my cursor over the icon it just turns orange and I don't get the drop-down list. All other icons on the page are working. The seond one is if I move my cursor over someone's avatar I do not get their stats. It just continually says "loading." What do I do? I have reported it at the forum without reply yet but until these two features work I can't keep track of questions I'm answering.



I haven't changed anything in my computer (WIN 2000 PRO/IE 6). The only thing that may have changed is within Norton Anti-Virus updates. I've tried a recommendation at another question I found and that didn't work. I also temporarily disabled Auto-Protect and that didn't work either. HELP PLEASE!!!!



Why Am I The Only One With A Broken Action Bar And Errors?moto guzzi



For some reason, the plus sign on the action bar does not always work. As you discovered, the plus sign changes to orange but no menu drops down. I go back later and add them to my watchlist. I just go to "My Q%26A" choose "My answers" and then go to any question that didn't make it on to my watch list the first time and add them.

No comments:

Post a Comment