Sunday, August 23, 2009

Norton Antivirus Mac and Clam........?

I had Norton Antivirus 10.0 for Mac it worked fine until yesterday



when I tried to update it for the latest definitions it went awery and



wouldn't apply the latest updates I even re-installed the antivirus and it still didn't work :(



I uninstalled Norton and switched to clamx my question is how do I get clam to scan the entire computer at once instead of scanning only one specific folder at a time (major pain)



Also is there a way I could an enable auto protect feature like



Norton has?



Norton Antivirus Mac and Clam........?computer virus



Try Virus Scan for Mac. As for a Auto-protect feature, ClamZav has one called sentry. Just check the prefrences in ClamZav and there you go. But Virus Scan is indefinitely better.

No comments:

Post a Comment